Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome back work

With parents leaving back today got back to my work.. lots to think about! Will be starting work on a client website from tomorrow... the website is that for a project management tool. Need to get myself familiarized with the website first so that I can describe it out in complete clarity. The concept is exciting for sure! A website which allows you to keep track of all your projects virtually and provides you the chance to seek real time reviews and feed backs from the client! I hope I end up a little knowledgeable on IT once done with this project... A sure bonus for my line of work... :)

Will be posting my drafts here along with the comments that I receive from the client for the same.. Till then let us enjoy the Sunday! :)
Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment