Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Handwritten fonts

Came across this link which lists some amazing hand written font styles at cousin's facebook profile so though of pasting it here too... I too have down loaded some of them for my use on my website which by the way is still under progress owing to the whole amount of work I am handling. The daily lot from Henrik, the travel articles, submitting quotations, networking on LinkedIn, answering to client mails as well as personell mails and in between all this there is a house to manage!! Multi tasking at its highest point is what I am handling at this point of time! Hail women power!


PS: The IT client discussed in the last post has entered the " will get back to you soon" phase as of now.. lets see if the 'get back' stage happens and if does then how soon! ;)
Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment