Monday, June 29, 2009

An Interesting read



Came across this interesting article targetted towards freelancers and as to how to charge/ justify your charges to clients. I already abide by almost all of them but yes, it was a refresher to read it all again and remind myself that what I have as a talent of creative writing is something I should be proud of and cherish. I feel like attaching this blog post to all the clients who like "re negotiating" the price front.

Be proud of what you do and always work towards bettering it, that is the way forward!

Enjoy this interesting blog post.

Keep scribbling! :)

Ohh yes, the client too replied back... will be reviewing the documents on partnerex.com shortly. Has now asked me to work on a sumary for the business enabeler for www.partnerex.com. Lots of work here people!!


Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment