Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anchooo!

Hi there.. I have been away from the computer for a couple of days now.. naahh it aint the laziness creeping in but its just that the flu germlins decided to dig in their tents in me and so i am playing a good host to them! Yeah its the flu.. so the tissues are out... the steamer is out and so is bland and tasteless food.. I guess it is my stomach's way of letting me know that i now need to mind my eating habits!

Anyways.. heard from the IT guys... the presentation looks to be out of the list and now it is just the website that they desire from me... they plan to send me a detailed work plan for the same.. fingers crossed!

I hope to fight these germlins over the weekend and will be back victorious hopefully by Monday with my brain over flowing with blog updates!! Till then it is happy scribbling... Anchoooooooooo
Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment