Friday, June 26, 2009

ok, we move on...



I hear back from the client. Changes suggested. Will work on them sir!!

I prefer to write articles which have topics like features/ advantages/ benefits etc. in bullets. This not only makes reading easy but also aids in navigation throughout the article. The other benefit of incorporating points and bullets in a write up is that you can now highlight keywords and phrases and this way you will be able to convey your point more easily and efficiently.

Will work on the suggestions conveyed to me and then will post the final write up here.

In the meanwhile talks have been initiated with another prospective client for a writeup for his website. He wanted a sample article along with my quote which has been duly sent by me. The status quo see's us as always stuck on the quote! :)

Well I have tried my best to justify myself for that price as well as for an initial advance payment so let us see how long does it take( that is if we do) for us to move to the next stage of discussions. I demand an advance because I do not wish to be played smart once again.. ohh ok.. it looks like I now have another topic to write about wherein one of the client acted smart... In this profession of mine, people of different mindframes do I meet! :) I am louuuvinng it!
Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment