Sunday, July 5, 2009

Niha Time!!



I suddenly realized that my blog had become more ohh ok ALL about my work and stuff and it was hugely missing the "I" factor! I mean it is fair that I blabber once in a while about my life too!! After all its my blog here people, so I get to decide what comes up here! :)

Today being a Sunday meant it was lots of leisure and rest and less or rather no work to do. Waking up late, having Subway sandwiches from breakfast and gulping down jars of cold coffee is completely in sync with Sunday! After all it is just the weekends that I get to enjoy when there is no work to do, no schedules to think about, no deadlines looming on my head....

Me and P went and booked a treadmill for our home!! Yayzzz so that means that we will really be sweating out all the big bucks that we spent on it today... yeah man, i mean that kinda money could have attest covered the air fares to an incredible resort far far far away.... oh ok i mean not allllll that far but yes decent far for sure! :) but then with finding time being an issue with P there was no way we were going to compromise with his health... so we are now proud owners of a brand new treadmill.. not exactly owners as the machine will actually be delivered tomorrow! ;) Till then we got to figure a place to keep it as our house as it is stuffed from corner to corner. It will be the study room / guest room/ PC room/ shoe room which now also have to work as the exercise room.. real I know too much burden on this one small space of walls but then that is what a standard two bedroom house has to offer!!

Ohhh great!! I have a realllll gooey, candyfloss romantic movie slated to start now on HBO!!! yeah I know.. but what to do I like these mushy flicks!! Typical me....


Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment