Friday, August 14, 2009

I am LIVE!


I have finally managed it. After months of deliberations and work my website is up and live!!! yes.. I am now officially stamped at www.niharedhu.com ! It surely feels great to have a website. My identity, my profile and my portfolio all at the click of a mouse.. Convenience guys convenience!

I have kept the content short and simple. This was not an easy task! I mean I am used to writing volumes for others but when it comes to writing for self there is so much i wanted to put in that it was difficult to be selective. Using my personal experience i deliberately kept the content short and precise.

Would love to hear from everyone as to what they think of the same.. Since it is my baby so I don't see any short comings in it so I would value your suggestions!

Would not have been able to do so without the help of Megha... My words and her design made this a reality! :)




Retweet

3 comments:

  1. Good Going, Dost !!
    Its neat and just conveys the right and much needed info.
    Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Mandy- Hi dost.. thank you for your good wishes.. more so because I know that they are completely sincere! :) Help me in spreading the word now. friends gotta help too!! hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niha, I am working as freelance content writer. Can you provide me some work?

    ReplyDelete