Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Process Has Been Initiated!

I have started writing the content for my own website. I will be registering it as www.niharedhu.com. But the dilemma that I am facing right now is that should i take the services of a professional web designer or try and do it myself using the pre made templates. I wish it to be chic and professional looking. I plan to give it a try myself first and the decide if it matches my expectations. I have opened an account on Wix.com and am having a look at their templates. the only issue there is that it is providing the services of only 2 fonts which is just not enough. I am planning to make a slide show of my portfolio as well as my testimonials which I will the subsequently put up there. I hope to see the final result to be good and with the cliched "wow" factor.... guess with clients using it to much I have incorporated this word in my vocab!!

Retweet

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest not to avail services of professional web designer. There are lot many templates available for free use, choose any one of them and do your site yourself.

    Keep your blog on your own domain and provide testis and articles by you. Portfolio by default!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prabhas! Thank you very much for taking out time and reading my posts! I really appreciate it!

    I completely buy your advice and when it comes from someone who has a mastery in the very same field I better buy it!! :) Am going to try it out on my own now! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete