Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Wish For A Stocking Big Enough..



Dear Santa,

As I write this blog post Google tells me that you have already crossed over most of the eastern hemisphere and are now over Korea so I better hurry up with this!
My wish list aint all that complicated and I am sure you can manage it :)

1. Please get me some good client referrals the next year. I have been lucky enough to have some extremely good and valuable clients this year and a couple of new additions to the list surely will not hurt me!

2. I would love to work more with clients who believed in me and my talent and gave me the freedom to work on the assignment my way. Trust me I will not let you down here!

2. It would be great it you could just about add a couple of extra hours every day. Would love to spend it learning a new hobby.

3. Could you also sneak in some good leads of writers whom i would love to follow?!

4. Santa, I could so do with a separate room for my work so if you could magically make my 2 BHK apartment into a 3 BHK one then it would be awesome!

5. I would love to add to my collection of books so a one year free gift subscription of The Landmark would be the icing on the cake.

6. I am seriously not a sucker for electronics but if you are so insistent then a Kindle would be fine! ;)

That's about it. Did i not tell you that I will not be too demanding?! Also as a parting gift could you try removing chocolates and cakes from the unhealthy list and moving it to the healthy list ehh?!

Ohh that reminds me, do you need some new content on your website Santa?? ;) Feel free to contact me.. For you I can surely come up with a good negotiation price!! What say Santa??!! I am waiting!!





Retweet

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!! Amen i really wish all your wishes come true soon ;)
    Do let me know what all wishes did Santa grant!
    Tripta

    ReplyDelete